Bhutan Insurance Limited                                             Your Insurer
Of Choice

              Providing Security, Building Confidence
Claims Documents required for Cash in Safe / Money in Transit claim
1Claim Intimation/ Registration.
2Copy of policy.
3Claim form duly filled up and signed.
4Police report/ copy of FIR.
5Estimates of loss.
6Appointment of surveyor.
7Surveyor report with photographs.
8Claim settlement.
9Cash transaction statement for the last one year.
10Subrogation of rights of recovery.